Tuesday 10 March 2015

An influential event

The most influential event in my life would be the 2 years i had spend serving in the army. Due to health reasons i did not serve the army the normal way.I never attend Basic Military training and I never held a rife

Life was suppose to be good as a clerk. 

My job in the army was not an easy one. Being in charge of both finances and transportation was taxing as there is always a constant fear that things may not go exactly as plan during exercises. I remember having problems with buses at 2 am in the middle of the night. There was also an auditing period where the unit's paperwork is checked to, prevent any embezzlement of funds. Those periods were when the office was always hectic and in a terrible mess. I could not be more grateful that those times are over. 

What I learnt from this experience is that we should be selective in what we do. We cannot possibly do everything ourselves, and worrying over such stuff will not improve the situation. There should be a plan to everything we do, or things will very likely encounter hiccups.

3 comments:

  1. Man your experience is little scary. It should have been a lot of work!
    I think you have written it from your heart. And this id very obvious from " I could not be more grateful that those times are over. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I have never serve in the army before, I knew of the stereotype clerk have in army have. Your short description broaden my perspective of the job scope clerk have further. And your essay efficiently communicates your relieve and experience to the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of experience is really good in one's life. Honestly, i want to experience life in army. I think that can really model one's attitudes toward the life.

    ReplyDelete